Cork English College is a family-run organisation that was established in 1978. The college is recognised by ACELS, a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language Education (ELE).
CEC is an authorised Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC and TOLES examination centre in Cork.
In addition to offering an extensive range of English language programmes for adults and juniors, CEC organises all elements of your stay in Ireland. They also help and support you with transfers to and from the airport, accommodation, social activities and excursions.
Special offers for 2021/2022
Cork English College offers 4 Weeks Tuition for the price of 3 Weeks for the following courses:
- Business English 20 hours per week
- General English 15/20/26 hours per week
- Full-time IELTS preparation programme 20 hours per week
*The offer is valid until February 2022
Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam Preparation
- 10 Weeks Tuition for the price of 9
- 9 Weeks Tuition for the price of 8
Exam Fee is included
*The offer is valid until the end of 2022
Moreover, CEC provides adult students with a FREE transfer from Dublin Airport to Cork by bus (usually costs € 20).
Why Learn English in Cork
- The city is rich in culture with a colourful heritage that dates back to the 6th century.
- Cork International Airport, situated close to the city, facilitates your arrival.
- Known for their friendliness and humour, Cork people are very welcoming to foreign visitors.
- Cork is surrounded by Ireland’s most famous attractions: Blarney Castle, Fota Wildlife Park, West Cork, etc.
- Cork’s cost of living is lower than other large Irish cities.
- As many multinational companies are situated in Cork, job opportunities exist for foreigners.
Contact us if you want to learn English in Ireland. We will help you with enrolment and obtaining a student visa.