Students have an exciting opportunity to attend online lectures given by professors from the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. These are real lectures with online material distribution, mutual exchange, discussions, task evaluation by the professor and a virtual whiteboard on which also the students can write.
The online lectures can be taken with a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone wherever you have internet access. Zoom is used as a teaching software platform.
After completion of the relevant subject lectures, you will be given a Certificate of participation and Recommendation Letter from the relevant professor and a Study Report from the relevant tutor.
Choose from the most popular subjects
- Finance and Economics
- 21st Century New Energy Technology
- Artificial Intelligence And Neural Networks
- Computer and Computer Networks
- Education & International Relations
- Nanotechnology & Electric Vehicle Battery Technologies
- Maths: Probability Theory & Statistics
- Public Health & Biomedicine
8 lectures per subject (Saturdays, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm London time). Students can choose any of the dates for their time with professors.
A maximum of 15 students per class – so that the professor and the professor assistant can engage with each student.
- October Term: 30th Oct 2021, 6th Nov 201, 13th Nov 2021, 20th Nov 2021, 27th Nov 2021, 4th Dec 2021, 11th Dec 2021, 18th Dec 2021, 8th Jan 2022, 15th Jan 2022; 10am – 12pm London time
- November Term: 27th Nov 2021, 4th Dec 2021, 11th Dec 2021, 18th Dec 2021, 8th Jan 2022, 15th Jan 2022, 22nd Jan 2022, 29th Jan 2022, 5th Feb 2021, 12th Feb 2021; 10 am – 12 pm London time
December Term 2021, January Term 2022, February Term etc., coming soon.
Price: £590 per subject per individual student
The first lecture is FREE.
Limited spaces. Contact us for the details and enrolment.